Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Looking through old myspace messages, because...I like to feel sad? Found this message from Frankie. My birthday 2008.

I love you Sharon, I'm sorry about a lot thats happened between us in the past few
years but I'm not sorry that I've known you and loved you this whole time. I wish I could have been better to you but it still wouldn't be as good as what you
deserve from me or anybody. I hope whatever you're up tothis year on your birthday you take a good moment to think about yourself and how special you are to me and everyone else
you know. Love yourself like I love you and don't settle for less ever. You deserve to be happy and thats what I want for you. I love you. I always have and I always will.
You're still perfect to me and I'll never stop feeling that way.
Happy birthday.
Love always,
Forever and ever and ever.
- your frankie.

No comments: